[OmniOS-discuss] Old OpenSolaris Zones in OmniOS?

Benjamin Grogg info at thetube.ch
Tue Aug 7 10:55:23 EDT 2012

Dear List,

I run OpenSolaris svn_134 on my Homeserver. My idea is switch to OmniOS.
The base installation is on a single physical disk. All data are in a
mirrored pool (two other physical disks).
I have 7 ipkg zones (Data on the mirrored pool).
Now my questions :

1) Can I use (import) my 7 zones under OmniOS or I have create all
zones from scratch?
2) I run VirtualBox in a Zone. Anyone try this under OmniOS? (If it's
possible to run KVM on a AMD-V I would switch)

Best regards,
benjamin