[OmniOS-discuss] [ANN] qemu-toolkit 0.3.0

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Nov 9 17:50:58 EST 2012

On 11/9/2012 8:56 AM, Kaspar Schiess wrote:

> As promised: here's the general public release of the toolchain I
> wrote for managing KVM virtual machines on OmniOS. Copy of the
> original announcement:

vmadm is the same name as used by the smartos virtual machine management
utility. While clearly a pretty descriptive choice :), is it your plan
to duplicate the functionality and syntax of the existing smartos
utility? If not, it might be confusing to have two such similar tools
with the same name...

Thanks for the release, I'll definitely take a look at it.