[OmniOS-discuss] DL385G1

Stephen Nelson-Smith stephen at atalanta-systems.com
Tue Nov 27 08:29:29 EST 2012

Hi chaps,

Just attempted to install OmniOS 'stable' ontp a DL385G1.  Yes, I know
it's old, but it's the test kit the client has.  Being on the Solaris
HCL, I hoped it'd work just fine on OmniOS, but I get a kernel panic
on install.  Afraid it restarts too quickly for me to read, and I
don't have a camera/phone with me today, but just a heads up.  has
anyone else got this working?  Worth trying bloody instead?

Will follow up with details and a picture as soon as I can.

S.

--
Stephen Nelson-Smith,
Founder, Principal Consultant,

Atalanta Systems: The Agile Infrastructure Enablers
http://atalanta-systems.com