[OmniOS-discuss] DL385G1

Stephen Nelson-Smith stephen at atalanta-systems.com
Tue Nov 27 10:11:53 EST 2012

Hi,

On 27 November 2012 13:54, Stephen Nelson-Smith
<stephen at atalanta-systems.com> wrote:

>> What you are seeing could be due to cpqary3 driver not working well. Try booting with -B disable-cpqary3=true to confirm. The system should boot but will not detect the disks.
>
> That seems to have worked... the system has booted.

So, what's the recommendation?  The latest driver from HP seems to be
2.2.0, and this seems to match what is shipped with OmniOS.  I think
I'll try an older version... but if anyone's got this to work and can
recommend a version / approach, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

S.