[OmniOS-discuss] Zones built on r151006 install as r151008, breakage.

Bryan Horstmann-Allen bdha at mirrorshades.net
Sun Dec 8 12:33:16 UTC 2013

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| On 2013-12-08 01:54:21, Eric Sproul wrote:
|
| Your 006 install might be missing the omnios-userland incorporation.  It
| was left out of the default install by mistake but wasn't apparent until
| the repo had post-006 packages.  We'll be releasing a fix for that next,
| but you can just install it at 006 as noted in the 006->008 upgrade guide.

postwait also suggested I might be missing the entire incorporation, which was
installed.

I was missing the userland incorporation, but that does not seem to help much.
The zone still installed with 151008:

  https://gist.github.com/bdha/7856769/raw/af8c8234fab069cec69835419f116848a5f4f9c5/gistfile1.txt

Is this a brand bug, or pkg, or..?
--