[OmniOS-discuss] Failing zfs send / receive

Chris Nagele nagele at wildbit.com
Sat Dec 28 17:56:36 UTC 2013

How can I check if it runs out of entropy?

It is connecting to the same server and nothing else. I assume it is always
serving another request since it is so busy. The hard part is that it is
random.

Vmstat looked normal in terms of usage and swap. What else can I look for?

Also, I will see if it has the same behavior connecting to other servers.

Thanks!