[OmniOS-discuss] Dell H310 in R720

Grant Albitz GAlbitz at albitz.biz
Fri Feb 1 14:45:09 EST 2013

I know this item has been discussed before but i am not able to find a solution. I am trying to install omnios on a r720 with a h310 raid controller. The drives are in jbod mode but are not detected. I have seen some articles which lead me to believe i can use this card if I use update_drv and add the pcie id of the raid card. Those articles tend to use scanpci which does not exist in omnios.

The h310 is the mini type which may ultimately be an issue, from what i originally read i did not think i would need to flash the h310 though.