[OmniOS-discuss] BIND DNS server

Thierry Bingen tbingen at homeshore.be
Sat Feb 2 10:16:41 EST 2013

Hi Steffen,

Excellent advice, and it worked like a charm.

Curiously ms.omniti.com locates "named" in /opt/omni/sbin/ while your uulm.mawi locates it in /usr/local/sbin/.
The main advantage of your package over that of Omniti is that you also provide the SMF manifest; most pleasant for Solaris addicts...

Thanks,
T.

The URL of your repository on the page http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Packaging is a bit short; I had to add a "release" at the end to add you as a publisher.