[OmniOS-discuss] Some problems with luxadm?

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Wed Jan 16 15:30:53 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Johan Kragsterman
<johan.kragsterman at capvert.se> wrote:
> 1225594622:1:  FCHBAPort::getTargetMappings:DEBUG:Total mappings: 8 00000003
> 00000300

This line indicates that we found 8 LUNs.  What we can't tell is
whether our expectation was off by one or whether we expected 0.
Figuring that out would likely require access to the system and a
support contract. :)  Alternatively, since this is likely not specific
to OmniOS, asking on illumos-discuss or #illumos IRC would be
appropriate.

Eric