[OmniOS-discuss] SuperMicro IPMI Keyboard

Uwe Reh reh at hebis.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jul 18 07:15:07 UTC 2013

Hi

this is a Supermicro issue. I have similar experiences with OI, S11 and
several linux distributions.
I'm using the KVM-Console with several Supermicroboards and different
Versions of Java on Windows. None of this combinations is perfect.
Sometimes it helps to use a 'wrong' layout of the keyboard. (German vs.
English layout) But most of the time one or two Keys remain
inaccessible. For them I'm using the virtual keybord of the KVM-Applet.
It's ugly, but it works.

Uwe