[OmniOS-discuss] ZFS Logical Unit stuck in the offlining state with COMSTAR

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Wed Mar 13 08:55:21 EDT 2013

-----omnios-discuss-bounces at lists.omniti.com skrev: -----
Till: omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com
Från: "Shvayakov A."
Sänt av: omnios-discuss-bounces at lists.omniti.com
Datum: 2013.03.13 13:32
Ärende: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] ZFS Logical Unit stuck in the offlining state with COMSTAR

"I made upgrade the OmniOS to bloody version.
pkg://omnios/storage/stmf@0.5.11,5.11-0.151005:20130311T155835Z
The problem still persist"

I've seen all your messages in different mailing lists, and I am also interested in knowing what goes on with this.

Did you get confirmed from Nexenta that they solved the problem? Do you know they solved it?

I can hear silence from the lists, and that worries me....

I'd like to hear a comment from people from Nexanta...?

But perhaps it is better on the illumos devel list to ask for Nexenta comment?

Rgrds Johan