[OmniOS-discuss] trouble compiling OmniOS

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Tue Mar 19 17:34:36 EDT 2013

It looks like you are building tip of illumos-omnios which requires bloody.
 If you want to build on 151004, you need to use that branch of our tree.
 The perl version has changed.

Make sure that branch of illumos-omnios is cloned into
/code/omnios-151004/illumos-omnios

And that the omnios-build system you are using is a clone of the r151004
branch as well.

I would say that if you are intending to do anything with the
illumos-kernel, it would likely be helpful to run bloody and not stable.
 All development happens on bloody -- stable is only maintained.

--

Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle