[OmniOS-discuss] NFS Datastore vmware esxi failover

Matt Weiss mweiss at cimlbr.com
Fri Nov 8 16:46:04 UTC 2013

Well thought out, but I have accounted for that.  I have even waited
over night.

I can run   vmkping 172.16.50.100  while I run my ip setting scripts
manually and merely drop a ping at most.

I can also mount the datastore as a new one right afterwards and it
mounts fine.  I tried on another ESXi host and it creates the same UUID
datastore name so I think I can rule that out as well.

I am wondering if I need any sort of special setting on the sharenfs
property?  This is all being done with 10GbE dedicated switch with
nothing else on it currently.

-Matt