[OmniOS-discuss] HP DL180 refuses to shutdown or reboot

Thibault VINCENT thibault.vincent at smartjog.com
Wed Nov 13 10:24:12 UTC 2013

On 11/13/2013 06:02 AM, David Bomba wrote:
> The cli goes through the usual processing of shutting down, killing user
> processes, and syncing the file system.

This looks like the issue I had on Dell servers, 12th generation.
There is an open bug but I'm not able to work with this hardware
anymore, maybe this could be fixed for all at the same time.

 https://www.illumos.org/issues/4052

Cheers

--
Thibault VINCENT - Infrastructure Engineer
SmartJog | T: +33 1 5868 6238