[OmniOS-discuss] how is r151008 coming along

Sam M emunch at utmi.in
Sun Nov 24 20:19:59 UTC 2013

Am also waiting for r151008. Was using bloody earlier, upgraded my zpool,
now can't access, with either release or bloody.

So I'm also waiting.

@Jim - I don't want to "build" anything, I don't want to fiddle around with
the OS, want to just keep in step with a standard. Why complicate things,
build my own, and then be out of sync all over again.