[OmniOS-discuss] reboot hangs on 'rebooting...'

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 02:24:23 UTC 2013

I actually hadn't posted a full description of our systems. Here is prtconf
output.

The system is a:
System Configuration: Supermicro X8DAH
BIOS Configuration: American Megatrends Inc. 2.1        12/30/2011
a pile of LSI 92xx controllers (mix of internal and external)
Mellanox ConnectX 2 nic
Intel gigabit (igb)

Someone suggested that this might be some sort of ACPI problem at one
point. Does that seem reasonable?
 -nld