[OmniOS-discuss] Netgear 10GB switch LACP SOLVED

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Wed Oct 16 16:17:00 UTC 2013

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:41:39 -0300
Fábio Rabelo <fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br> wrote:

> Hi to all
>
> last week I ask here what was the most up-to-date how-to about LACP and OmniOS .
>
> Nobody answered, so I keep trying, and now I get it !
>
> In the netgear 10 GB switch ( very good by the way !!! ) create the
> LACP with all defaults .
>
> In OmniOS I did this :
>

> dladm  add-aggr  -d  ixgbe0  -d  ixgbe1  1

According to the man page for dladm -d should be -l ????

dladm add-aggr [-t] [-R root-dir] -l ether-link1 [-l ether-link2...]
          aggr-link

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Make sure all variables are initialised before use.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)