[OmniOS-discuss] pkgsrc-2013Q3 binary packages for illumos now available

Jonathan Perkin jperkin at joyent.com
Mon Oct 21 12:51:15 UTC 2013

I'm pleased to announce that the pkgsrc-2013Q3 release for illumos
platforms is now available.  This is an alternative repository of over
11,000 binary packages built for illumos systems.

A quick-start tutorial is available here:

  http://www.perkin.org.uk/pages/pkgsrc-binary-packages-for-illumos.html

In the 2013Q3 release we added around 1,000 additional binary packages
to the repositories, as well as updating many hundreds of packages to
newer versions.

Please report any bugs or feature requests to our GitHub issues page:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues

Thanks,