[OmniOS-discuss] How can I best get Duplicity onto my system?

Travis LaDuke travis.laduke at techmdinc.com
Tue Oct 22 23:13:57 UTC 2013

Or,
can someone smarter than me get librsync to build then duplicity to install
and run?
It only takes a second. :)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/librsync/files/librsync/0.9.7/
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

I can get both to build/install, but then depending on how I do it, I get
different errors when I try to actually run duplicity. Is it some
python32/64 thing?

I either get
ImportError: ld.so.1: python2.6: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/duplicity/64/_librsync.so: symbol
rs_file_copy_cb: referenced symbol not found

or
ImportError: No module named _librsync

Or,
is there another good, encrypted rsync script you solaris types like to use?

--travis

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Travis LaDuke <travis.laduke at techmdinc.com