[OmniOS-discuss] Re-installing OmniOS after Crash, Errors with pkg [Subject Edited]

Sam M emunch at utmi.in
Sun Oct 27 12:16:40 UTC 2013

Hello all.

 After installing napp-it, OmniOS got hosed. Not sure what caused it,
probably not napp-it, because I couldn't boot up my system with any of the
boot images, including the original.

Now, on a brand new installation, I'm getting the following error -

*# pkg update web/ca-bundle pkg*
*Creating Plan -                        *
*pkg update: The certificate which issued this
certificate:/C=US/ST=Maryland/O=OmniTI/OU=OmniOS/CN=OmniOS r151007 Release
Signing Certificate/emailAddress=omnios-support at omniti.com could not be
found. The issuer is:/C=US/ST=Maryland/L=Fulton/O=OmniTI/CN=OmniTI
Certificate Authority*
*The package involved is:pkg://omnios/library/python-2/pybonjour@1.1.1
,5.11-0.151007:20130516T114553Z*
*
*
*# uname -a*
*SunOS sequoia 5.11 omnios-df542ea i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris*

There were no errors earlier after the installation when updating packages.

How can I fix this? Where can I find OmniTI's CA certificate?

TIA.

Sam