[OmniOS-discuss] Physical slot based disk names for LSI SAS on OmniOS?

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 20:53:53 UTC 2013

I hacked up some scripts to deal with our similar setup. There are a few
things missing (like identify by name), but the scripts here will collect
data and match between all of the different identifiers that are used to
refer to a single device:
https://github.com/narayandesai/diy-lsi

Questions and patches welcome.
 -nld