[OmniOS-discuss] lftp

gigli@swipnet.se waldenvik at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 18:24:34 UTC 2013

Hi

I've gone from openindiana to omnios and it works really well.
I do, however, miss lftp. When i try to compile it i get the following
when i run ./configure:

checking term.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: term.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: term.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: term.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: term.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: term.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to lftp-bugs at lftp.yar.ru ##
checking for term.h... no

And it wont compile.

I have also have debian as a kvm-guest, lftp does not work their either,
some networking error i guess. I've got reconnecting
in definitively.

Anyone who have build lftp successfully or can give me any insight.

Regards
Martin Waldenvik