[OmniOS-discuss] customizing rpool for iso install

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Sep 6 01:04:00 UTC 2013

On 9/5/2013 3:08 PM, Jim Oltman wrote:
> The new script worked for me.  It set the rpool to compression=lz4.  I
> thought it would configure a mirrored rpool, but since compression is
> on, I can do that manually.  Thanks for your help!

Glad it ended up working out for you. I don't think I ever advertised
the script as capable of creating a mirrored rpool during installation
:). That's easy enough to do after the fact, and results in the exact
same configuration as if done during installation. Unlike configuring
compression, which if done after installation would require rewriting
all of the data you already copied in during 8-/. Oh, but for bp rewrite
;)...