[OmniOS-discuss] possible to read HFS+ from usb drives?

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:56:06 UTC 2013

On 09/13/13 10:41 PM, Felix Nielsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know if it's possible to read HFS+ filesystem from USB drives?
>
> Thanks
> Felix
Hm, if Linux with HFS+ drivers is running in virtual machine and you
represent it with dd dump image of the USB drive..
I think KVM can not mount and use USB/DVD drives directly?

I know you could use USB drive with USB driver for VirtualBox , but I am
not sure if VirtualBox can even run under OmniOS.
I know VirtualBox runs OK on top of Openindiana.