[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS crashed (KVM on AMD)

ashley willis ashleywillis76 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 23:48:32 UTC 2013

OmniOS crashed. Consumer hardware (AMD FX-8150 with 32GB ram) running
very beta KVM for AMD. At the time I was importing a 14G MongoDB dump
via OmniOS onto a CentOS 6.4 VM on same box with a ZoL zpool for
MongoDB data.

This box has been up since this past Sunday with KVM running, several
different VMs, and I have imported the MongoDB data this way into
several other VMs without problems (just not using ZoL before).

I have no idea what kind of debugging info would be useful.
/var/crash/unknown/vmdump.0 is 2.2G.

pictures of monitor messages here:
https://plus.google.com/110871972189237957931/posts/BwcyxqgC7t9

-ashley