[OmniOS-discuss] JOB POST - Illumos System Administrator & Support Engineer

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Aug 6 16:58:13 UTC 2014

From the job posting:

The role of Solaris/Illumos System Administrator is a highly technical role, and requires thorough understanding of all components of a modern web application stack, including front-end, networking, and systems level knowledge. You will be supporting our internal infrastructure and teams, as well as providing managed services support, open source product development, and data center infrastructure support for our customers.

We're actively seeking someone.  I've wired the mail headers to prevent list-followup traffic.  Honor the reply-to field and your name will get to the right people.

Thanks,