[OmniOS-discuss] More detailed logs

Filip Marvan filip.marvan at aira.cz
Mon Aug 11 13:43:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

is there any way, how to get more detailed logs on OmniOS server?

Time to time we have some problems with short disconnection of iSCSI disks
and there is no any information about that on our Storage server with OmniOS
installed (and we know, that there is some problem on storage server,
because disconnection are on multiple client servers at the same time).

There is nothing in /var/log/syslog or /var/adm/messages or even
/var/svc/log/*    (network-iscsi-target:default.log for example).
Informations in that log files are useless.

Is there any way, how to change that? How to get some informations if iscsi
target have some problem?

Thank you very much for any help.

Filip Marvan