[OmniOS-discuss] No bloody update this time

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Aug 22 01:57:02 UTC 2014

If you track the omnios-build git repo, you'll have seen a large number of updates.  Some of these may be causing problems, and may have contributed to the host machine of bloody builds being bricked (pardon the alliteration).

The plan is to update bloody at the next two-week interval, which will be Sep. 10th or 11th.  I hope to have all of the current glitches & bugs worked out.

The illumos-omnios tree seems to be stable - updating that with ONU works out rather well.  I don't, however, want to just push out kernel updates in case there's something more subtle I'm missing with the overall picture.

Thank you for your patience,