[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS KVM on AMD Processor

Robert Treat robert at omniti.com
Sat Aug 23 17:33:48 UTC 2014

I believe the last serious effort was at https://github.com/jclulow/illumos-kvm, but as mentioned that's a few years on now (but still probably the best starting point). Personally, I don't really see AMD support coming to illumos KVM anytime soon given the lack of people willing to contribute either effort or funding to it; I can say we have no plans to work on it in the near future (we run on Intel)

Robert Treat