[OmniOS-discuss] zpool import strange informations

Filip Marvan filip.marvan at aira.cz
Wed Dec 3 14:53:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

thank you for clarification. Yes, it is possible, that these disk was used
in some ZFS pool before, they aren't new and I don't know their history.

So I checked both, c3t2d0 and c3t5d0 disks (disks, that are "online" in
importable "tank" pool) and I found nothing strange.

      Partition   Status    Type          Start   End   Length    %
          1                 EFI               0  60800    60801    100

There is only one partition on both disk, which should be online and used by
my "raid_10" pool (as I posted before). So do you have any idea, where on
disks are stored information, that they are part of some another pool and
how can get rid of it?

Thank you very much,
Filip