[OmniOS-discuss] Parity error on path mpt_sas2

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Tue Dec 9 14:49:30 UTC 2014

I'm still fighting this.

Under OmniOS the erase function is disabled in sas2flash for solaris.

I couldn't seem to find an iso bootable DOS that I could stage files in.
FreeDOS1.0 won't mount the CD, 1.1 got rid of the live mode.    Tried a
Linux rescue CD and I get " ERROR: Erase Flash Operation Failed!"   Tried
both P18 sas2flash and P20 sas2flash.

What OS environment are you running this in?