[OmniOS-discuss] Change Zone Hostname

Alex McWhirter alexmcwhirter at mojovapes.net
Thu Dec 11 06:48:34 UTC 2014

Yea, some services picked it up but others did not. It seems the identity/node service does not have the config variable set for nodename. I attempted to set it but received and error saying that the variable didn't exist.

I don't think this was ever an intended function for a zone.

Sent from my iPhone