[OmniOS-discuss] Python difference

Joe Veliscos joeveliscos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:00:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have an application working on Omnios r10 which depends on certain python
libraries. There are certain environment variables in place which point to
the location of those libraries.

I have updated the r10 machine to r12. The application now cannot be
started with errors stating that the needed libraries cannot be found in
the given paths.

Maybe somebody can tell me what the difference is in python version between
the two omnios releases. Python -V gives me 2.6.8. on both versions.

I am looking for pointers I can use to make this application work.

Rgds

Joe