[OmniOS-discuss] hangs on reboot

Rune Tipsmark rt at steait.net
Thu Dec 11 22:41:35 UTC 2014

NIC's are not shared with IPMI.

I will try the target-mode first, however on the 3rd box I actually have Infiniband and it also caused the same issue without touching the target-mode for FC.

I have a 4th system on an old HP server and it reboots perfect every time, no target-mode and has Infiniband as well... I am leaning towards something with the SuperMicro hardware but can't really pinpoint it.

br,

Rune