[OmniOS-discuss] Network Killed before iSCSI is unmounted, hangs on shutdown.

Alex McWhirter alexmcwhirter at mojovapes.net
Fri Dec 12 06:12:48 UTC 2014

This is an exact description of the error i’m having. Changing the timeout did not solve this problem. Nor did adding /network/iscsi/initiator as a dependecy of /system/filesystem/local

http://everycity.co.uk/alasdair/2010/03/solaris-iscsi-initiator-reboots/ <http://everycity.co.uk/alasdair/2010/03/solaris-iscsi-initiator-reboots/>

Hopefully someone can chime in on this, i really need zones to work over shared storage.