[OmniOS-discuss] state of building illumos-gate on omnios-stable

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Mon Dec 15 04:30:37 UTC 2014

One of my winter break plans is to get an illumos-gate dev environment
going again :). A while back there was some talk of possibly putting up
some wiki pages on configuring omnios-stable to build upstream
illumos-gate, but I still see only the "Setting Up A Basic Dev
Environment" at the moment.

I found https://docu.blackdot.be/snipets/solaris/build-zone, which talks
about how to get an OmniOS r151012 zone configured for illumos
development, and seems like a good starting point. Just wondering if
anybody had any further advice or possible hangups to keep an eye out
for, or if maybe there was some official omnios wiki page about to be
pushed out ;).

Thanks much...