[OmniOS-discuss] No gcc after pkg install developer/gcc48 on r012

Christian Kivalo ml.omnios-discuss at valo.at
Thu Dec 18 08:53:52 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

I ran into the exact same problem yesterday and found this very informative
page about setting up a basic dev environment on OmniOS:
Link http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/DevEnv

I added the gcc bin dir to my $PATH and installed all the packages mentioned on
that site and znapzend compiled.

-christian

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 08:54:05 +0100 Stephan Budach <stephan.budach at jvm.de> wrote