[OmniOS-discuss] CoreOS

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Thu Dec 18 15:57:59 UTC 2014

Hi!

 I've been looking at CoreOS and finds it interesting! Since I'd like to have OmniOS as the platform, I need to run CoreOS as a KVM guest. Haven't tested yet, but I downloaded the startscript for qemu, and it looks a little bit "too much" for Illumos KVM...

 It would be nice to get some views on people that have been considering this as well, perhaps some already tested or already running...?

 I've seen that Frederic Alix on this list been blogging about it, but haven't seen if he managed to run it as a KVM guest on OmniOS.

 For me it seems to be some complications at first startup, mainly. It doesn't seem to be reachable by VNC...

 Hope to get some input from you guys...

Best regards from/Med vänliga hälsningar från

Johan Kragsterman

Capvert