[OmniOS-discuss] Warning that partition is too large when mirroring identical disks in root pool

Willard Korfhage omniti at familyk.org
Sat Feb 8 06:21:53 UTC 2014

That could happen, depending on how many bad blocks the disk has, but in
this case, the numbers it reports, the numbers it says are inconsistent,
are from the original OmniOS install. I am surprised that the original
install would generate an inconsistent partition arrangement.

Now if I could just figure out how to format the disk, I could try
starting from scratch. Given the Illumos bug, I suppose I'll have to
pull it and format it on another machine.