[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Ang: Re: OmniOS doc

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Sun Nov 2 10:02:13 UTC 2014

-----"OmniOS-discuss" <omnios-discuss-bounces at lists.omniti.com> skrev: -----
Till: Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com>
Från: Johan Kragsterman
Sänt av: "OmniOS-discuss"
Datum: 2014-11-02 09:27
Kopia: omnios-discuss <omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com>
Ärende: [OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: OmniOS doc

The answer to this discussion thread would in my opinion be:

How do we design, manage and maintain the omnios public documentation?

I believe that is a project to take seriously...

Johan

To reply and add to my own opinon, I'd like to continue with:

I'd believe it is OmniTI that has the possibility to start a project around a subject like this. The discussion about it should of coarse be here, on omnios-discuss, but I believe OmniTI should tell us which infrastructure solutions that would be possible to provide for it.

 If OmniTI can provide appropriate infrastructure, I believe the community can provide content.

The mantainance of the solution will of coarse be of great importance, and will of coarse also need man hours, and how this should be done, is a matter of this community to discuss...

Johan