[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Ang: Re: KVM and SMF

Dominik Hassler hasslerd at gmx.li
Thu Nov 6 17:47:54 UTC 2014

try to name the dependency 'pfsense' instead of 'kvm/pfsense'. i don't
think that '/' is an allowed character for property names...

it would also help if you attach the manifest you are trying to import.

as lauri mentioned before: you can set all the properties directly with
svccfg, no need to fiddle around with the manifests.