[OmniOS-discuss] ZFS pool allocation remains after removing all files

Rune Tipsmark rt at steait.net
Wed Nov 12 05:36:18 UTC 2014

So just to revive an older thread....

Thin Provisioned LU's have only one VAAI option supported:

naa.600144f007780b7f00005462ef090002
   VAAI Plugin Name:
   ATS Status: unsupported
   Clone Status: unsupported
   Zero Status: supported
   Delete Status: unsupported

But if I create a  thin provisioned Volume two VAAI options are supported:

naa.600144f007780b7f00005462eb3d0001
   VAAI Plugin Name:
   ATS Status: unsupported
   Clone Status: unsupported
   Zero Status: supported
   Delete Status: supported

-
How can this be?

Anyone know if there are any news on the two remaining unsupported options?

Br,
Rune