[OmniOS-discuss] Who here had lockd/nlockmgr problems?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Nov 17 15:12:50 UTC 2014

ISTR someone here had a problem where his/her nlockmgr SMF service wouldn't start.  I've encountered this problem myself recently (on a OI VM, but it's running the same new open-source lockd that's in OmniOS with r151010 and later), and wanted to share a conversation from the illumos developer's list.

FYI,
Dan