[OmniOS-discuss] list of know-compatible motherboards?

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Thu Nov 20 00:52:02 UTC 2014

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:35:51 -0700
Joseph Boren <jboren at drakecooper.com> wrote:

> Is anyone aware of a list, even a short list, of motherboards that are
> known to be compatible with OmniOS?  The illumos HCL doesn't list any
> motherboards.

The generel rule:
Any server grade equipment from Intel and AMD is supported

For desktop grade equipment the support is more uncertain. I have succeeded using AMD
Hudson chipset (A75 socket FM1) based desktop board.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
In Brooklyn, we had such great pennant races, it made the World Series
just something that came later.
		-- Walter O'Malley, Dodgers owner

----

This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery.
This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.