[OmniOS-discuss] Parity error on path mpt_sas2

Aaron Curry asc1111 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:45:31 UTC 2014

I had this exact same problem recently when setting up a new home server...
same controller, same firmware (P20). The errors were on all disks attached
to the controller, but only on high read activity. Writes did not generate
the errors. I downgraded the firmware to P18 (which is what we are using at
work) and the errors went away. Has anyone had success with this controller
and the P20 firmware?

Aaron