[OmniOS-discuss] feature request

Alexander Lesle groups at tierarzt-mueller.de
Fri Oct 3 13:29:26 UTC 2014

Hello Dan McDonald and List,

in my mind this was a great proposal what you done at Sep, 02.
That's the way to build a great OmniOS near to the users.

Here my request for the next release:
It would be convenient if open-vm-tools were installed in the new
release. http://sourceforge.net/projects/open-vm-tools/files/
Its very convenient and helpful when you install OmniOS new the
drivers are available.
Since ESXi 5.5 U2 VMware supports now open-vm-tools.
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2073803

The second way is to put it in the repository.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Alexander