[OmniOS-discuss] r151012 nlockmgr fails to start

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Oct 6 14:59:24 UTC 2014

On Oct 6, 2014, at 10:41 AM, Schweiss, Chip <chip at innovates.com> wrote:

> Anyone else seeing this in r151012?
>
> Any tips on collecting better information on this would be appreciated.

I saw this in once in 012, but not as persistently as you have.  It cleared up for me with a single reboot, but that may have just been because I got lucky w.r.t. statd.

I take it "svcadm disable nlockmgr ; svcadm enable nlockmgr" doesn't help?

And as for output, I've seen in /var/adm/messages what you have, per the cited illumos bug (4518).