[OmniOS-discuss] r151012 is coming...

Jorge Schrauwen sjorge+ml at blackdot.be
Tue Sep 2 22:11:33 UTC 2014

Attempt nr 2, my mail client is dumb!

1. should not be a problem, it's on my list of things to do (actually
first) when looking at the bradiche stuff.

2. I've been running a the one from his smartos dataset on 080 and 010
for a while now. (The pre vnd one) Mostly experimenting around, had not
had an issue yet. I will try to switch over my 2 main vm's tomorrow to
see how they hold up.

3. Alright, lets forget about it for 012 and I'll see if I can get it to
work after I get back from Iceland.

Regards

Jorge