[OmniOS-discuss] Aggregation Link fails with flow-control enabled

David Seira dseira at stackscale.com
Wed Sep 3 14:17:50 UTC 2014

@Scott

In the switch there is configured a Port-Channel between the physical
ports. without the flow control the behaviour is as expected; the aggr
forward the traffic depending if one port is down or viceversa.

@Dan

The flow is only configured (for now) for monitoring purpose; no properties
are added. In fact, later in the morning, I tested the Solaris 11.1 version
and the system works perfectly with the aggr and the flow.
It seems a bug in the flow control layer.

Thanks,
David