[OmniOS-discuss] Install ISO issues (was Install issues)

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Thu Sep 4 18:57:37 UTC 2014

On Aug 25, 2014, at 8:38 PM, Keith Paskett <keith at paskett.org> wrote:

> Just a note, that I have had the same issue with r151010 hanging after the copyright notice.
> I have the issue when booting from CD on several different SunFIre servers. They are X4150s and X4250s.
> I have not yet tried on other systems.

Multiple people have reported issues with the most recent r151010 install ISO.  I'm seeing it, AND I'm seeing it on a newly-spun ISO as well.

I've re-respun 151010u for ISO and USB-DD.  I believe user "danmcd's" default umask of 077 was causing problems with distro_const.

The new 'u' ISOs for 151010 are up on the servers now.

Sorry for the inconvenience, back to 151012 for me!